PlatON, initiated and driven by the LatticeX Foundation, is a next-generation Internet infrastructure protocol based on the fundamental properties of blockchain and supported by the privacy-preserving computation network. “Computing interoperability” is its core feature. By building a computing system assembled by Verifiable Computation, Secure Multi-Party Computation, Zero-Knowledge Proof, Homomorphic Encryption and other cryptographic algorithms and blockchain technology, PlatON provides a public infrastructure in open source architecture for global artificial intelligence, distributed application developers, data providers and various organizations, communities and individuals with computing needs.
- Mobile wallet ATON version 1.1.2, currently in testing, is scheduled to go live before the end of January. Main updates: Users will be able to check their customized assets, collectibles, and transactions on the PlatON Blockchain Explorer; better delegation experiences; other optimizations, including improved out-of-service notifications.
- PlatScan version 1.1.3 will be released in early January. Main updates: A new page for adding network RPC information to the MetaMask plugin wallet; improved the coding for total supply, circulating supply, etc.; PlatScan version 1.1.4 is under testing and is scheduled to go live in February.
- Alaya 0.16.3 version now uses the same port for RPC and GraphQL and updated the Ethereum reconstruction relating to the http-server; 1. The development and joint debugging of Alaya version 0.17.0 is basically completed, with fully functioning processes for initialization and upgrade. The P2P module and the publish-subscribe mechanism have been optimized, and the current version is ready for stability testing.
- The progress and updates for AlayaScan 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 versions are the same as PlatScan.
- Ledger hardware wallet adapted to PlatON (LAT) 1.0 is developed, and a listing application is submitted to Ledger. The developer mode has gone live, and the official listing will come upon the completion of the official auditing. Finished the testing of Ledger version 2.0, which mainly supports functions such as delegation and staking. We are applying for the listing of Ledger version 2.0.
- 11 projects have been completed and submitted to Github, and 15 projects remain in the follow-up stage.
[Ethereum Compatibility Event (Phase 1)]
- All participating projects have been delivered and officially migrated to the PlatON ecosystem.
Node map: The database design has been completed and is being developed according to the plans.
Learn from DEX: 13 tutorial documents have been produced. All tutorials for JS are now available, and new tutorials for application development on Android will be released.
The PRC1155 protocol completed the proposed changes to the front/back-end of PlatScan, and the database and interface documents update; the Grants agreement has been signed.
01. PlatON continues to recruit outstanding developers from home and abroad to encourage participation in the open-source technology efforts of PlatON/Alaya.
02. PlatON is recruiting developer ambassadors worldwide. Right now, nearly 100 candidates have signed up for the program. We welcome outstanding tech/community KOLs to join PlatON on an ongoing basis.
03. We the “PLATO TALK” themed events for discussions and exchanges in the PlatON community to inspire brilliant ideas and suggestions. Excellent viewpoints raised during previous events include:
04. More developer tutorials for members of our community
Learn from DEX on PlatON Application Development — Android (I to V to be released)
PlatON AIR Hackathon PLUS Special Live Stream — MetaPort X Breaking News
MetaPort is a Web 3.0 decentralized identity system that keeps your data secure using privacy-preserving technologies such as cryptographic algorithms.
Breaking News is a social media app with free participation and open discussions.
Playback of the live stream: https://youtu.be/T7caS9akYhw
PlatON AIR Hackathon PLUS Special Live Stream — Prism
During this session, we invited Leon, co-founder of Prism, as the guest of honor. With Prism, a decentralized synthetic asset issuance protocol running on PlatON, anyone can resynthesize traditional financial products and new financial derivatives while trading. The protocol allows you to trade a wide range of derivatives, including both digital and traditional assets. It aims to build a safer, more convenient, and more efficient platform for trading synthetic assets.
Playback of the live stream: https://youtu.be/mGS0w9QibZs
Privacy-preserving Computation Network Development Progress
- Completed the simplified deployment and single-organization joint debugging for the privacy-preserving computation network 0.3.0, and the multi-organization joint debugging is in progress.
- The workflow business logic of the privacy-preserving computation AI platform 0.3.0 is being adjusted and remains under development.
- Organized the demo and design of ice framework that integrates channel-sdk.
- Attempted to integrate Metis0, a reinforcement learning algorithm framework, and currently collecting chess game data for training the first-generation strategy.
Mr. Leo Lin, CEO of aitos.io, attended the Advanced Leaders Programme(ALP) Alumni Programme held by Business China as a panel guest
Mr. Gary Xu, CTO of aitos.io held a dialogue with Generation Z from Singapore to create a way forward for a sustainable Web 3.0
Publisher：PlatONWorld，Please indicate the source for forwarding：https://platonworld.org/platon/platon-bi-weekly-report-0115/