PlatON, initiated and driven by the LatticeX Foundation, is a next-generation Internet infrastructure protocol based on the fundamental properties of blockchain and supported by the privacy-preserving computation network. “Computing interoperability” is its core feature. By building a computing system assembled by Verifiable Computation, Secure Multi-Party Computation, Zero-Knowledge Proof, Homomorphic Encryption and other cryptographic algorithms and blockchain technology, PlatON provides a public infrastructure in open source architecture for global artificial intelligence, distributed application developers, data providers and various organizations, communities and individuals with computing needs.
- PlatON version 1.1.3 is now live. Main progress: RPC and GraphQL now use the same port; the Ethereum reconstruction relating to the http-server is also updated. The development of PlatON version 1.2.0 has been completed and is under testing. Main progress: The new version will support two ChainIDs.
- Development and testing of mobile wallet ATON version 1.1.3 have been completed and will go live soon. Main updates: Users will be able to click on a single ERC721-based NFT for a larger view; the address format will support EIP-55; walletConnect will be able to provide contract signatures.
- PlatON version 1.1.4 is under testing; the new version, which will support EIP-55 in terms of the address format, is scheduled for March.
- Alaya 0.17.0 version has been developed and is under functionality & stability testing. Main updates: Group consensus will be supported;
- The progress and updates of AlayaScan 1.1.4 version are the same as PlatScan.
- The testing of Ledger 2.0 version has been completed; the updated version, which mainly features functions like delegation and staking; is going through the listing process; the version already listed for developers.
01. PlatON continues to recruit outstanding developers from home and abroad to encourage participation in the open-source development of PlatON/Alaya.
02. The PlatON Developer Bounty Program continues. We encourage all users to participate in the program and contribute to PlatON.
03. PlatON is recruiting developer ambassadors worldwide; three developers have officially become PlatON Developer Ambassadors.
04. More developer tutorials for members of our community
Learn from DEX on PlatON Application Development — Flutter V (more updates coming soon)
01. With total rewards of 500,000 LAT, and the internal testing of PlatON Privacy-preserving Computation Network V0.3.0 has kicked off.
More than 120 institutions and nodes and over a thousand users have participated in the event. Members of the PlatON community have put forward many innovative views regarding how the network should achieve the seamless connection between connect data, computing power, and algorithms and enable the decentralized sharing and circulation of data.
02. On March 7, James Qu, PlatON’s CTO, attended a live interview by Bigcoin, a Vietnamese blockchain community. During the one-hour interview, James shared his views on many community concerns and trending blockchain topics, including PlatON’s global strategy, the launch of its ecosystem-enabled applications, as well as its future plans. He also talked about PlatON’s partnerships in Vietnam.
— Privacy-preserving Computation — Development Progress
Privacy-preserving Computation Network
- Testing for Privacy-preserving Computation Network version 0.3.0 has started, supporting online Q&A and troubleshooting.
- Development of the first version of the DataToken protocol has been completed and is being optimized.
- The underlying consensus task module of Privacy-preserving Computation Network version 0.4.0 is being developed.
- Administrative console interface of Privacy-preserving Computation Network version 0.4.0 is being developed.
- Models of the Privacy-preserving Computation Network version 0.4.0 that enables algorithms including LR, linReg, DNN, and XGBoost are under assessment and development.
- The integration of PSI in Privacy-preserving Computation Network version 0.4.0 is under development.
Privacy-preserving Computation AI Platform
- Testing for Privacy-preserving Computation AI Platform version 0.3.0 has started, supporting online Q&A and troubleshooting.
- The testing for Privacy-preserving Computation AI Platform version 0.3.1 has been completed.
- The initial UI of the Privacy-preserving Computation AI Platform version 0.4.0 has been created; the front-end is under development.
- Metis0 is being restructured and migrated; the codes of algorithms (profiling, reward shaping) have been improved.
— aitos.io —
- Technical Requirements for Trusted Blockchain Access of IoT Terminals, a group standard led by aitos.io, were officially released on February 23, 2022.
- aitos.io attended the launching ceremony of the SIG Taskforce of Alliance of Blockchain Industry, Z-Park (ABI) on February 28, 2022.
This article is reproduced from https://medium.com/platon-network/platon-biweekly-report-0319-internal-testing-for-platon-privacy-preserving-computation-network-f5af5a5d83ea