PlatON, initiated and driven by the LatticeX Foundation, is a next-generation Internet infrastructure protocol based on the fundamental properties of blockchain and supported by the privacy-preserving computation network. “Computing interoperability” is its core feature. By building a computing system assembled by Verifiable Computation, Secure Multi-Party Computation, Zero-Knowledge Proof, Homomorphic Encryption and other cryptographic algorithms and blockchain technology, PlatON provides a public infrastructure in open source architecture for global artificial intelligence, distributed application developers, data providers and various organizations, communities and individuals with computing needs.
- Version 1.1.1 of the underlying PlatON, fully compatible with the Ethernet address format, current progress is in testing, scheduled to be released and live in October.
- Mobile wallet ATON planning version 1.1.0, main features support standard WalletConnect protocol, facilitate community Dapp access and fully compatible with Ethernet address format, current progress is to complete development and testing, plan to release and launch with the underlying PlatON version 1.1.1 in October.
- PlatScan 1.1.1 version of the demand, the current completion of development, is testing, plans to October with the underlying PlatON 1.1.1 version released online; in addition PlatScan 1.0.2 released online this month.
- Node management tool version 1.1.1, currently completed development and testing, is planned to be released online with the underlying PlatON 1.1.1 version in October.
- Version 0.16.1 of the underlying Alaya, fully compatible with the Ethernet address format, currently completing development testing.
- AlayaScan version 0.16.1, currently completed development, in testing, scheduled to go live with the release of the underlying Alaya version 0.16.1 in October.
- Node management tool version 0.16.2, compatible with the Ethernet address format, currently completing development testing, planned to go live with the release of the underlying Alaya version 0.16.1 in October.
- Completed development of Ledger hardware wallet adapted to PlatON (LAT) 1.0, and has submitted shelf application to Ledger official, expected to be on shelf in October.
Technology Development Ecology
01 Continuing to recruit talented developers from home and abroad to encourage participation in PlatON/Alaya open source technology work
PlatON Phase 1 developer bounty is ongoing, welcome to participate in PlatON and Alaya GitHub issue fixes (marked as help wanted)
Community contributors are being recruited for the Alaya documentation revamp.
PlatON Hackathon Workshop Training Instructors are still available, please sign up:
02 PlatON 2.0 Whitepaper Explained and Shared
Decentralized Privacy AI Network Overview (PlatON 2.0 Technical Explanation)
PlatON Privacy Public Chain 2.0 based White Paper Interpretation Report (continuously updated)
Market Operation Ecology
01 Twitter Live Event ‘PlatON AIR’
PlatON AIR Issue 9｜PlatON White paper
Guest: Alex Wang
Co-founder of OG Community
Youtube video review.
02 PlatON 2.0 White Paper Published in the Community
The full PlatON 2.0 White Paper: Decentralized Privacy-Preserving AI Network, is released in 5 parts,
Chapter 1 : Abstract & Background
Chapter 2: What is PlatON 2.0?
Chapter 3: Technical Architecture
Chapter 4: Applications and Ecology
Chapter 5: LATs & Milestones
03 Community events in progress
PlatON 2.0 MEME Contest
Make a PlatON 2.0 meme and divide up 5,000 LAT, the list of prizes for the event has been announced.
Details of the telegraphic prize list can be found at
For the list of Twitter prizes, please see:
On 27th September, PlatON held a Bounty on Gitcoin to collect users’ suggestions and opinions on the white paper, and to answer questions and interact with the community.
04 Opinions and Presentations
On 26 September, PlatON CTO James Qu was invited to attend Chain News’ “King of Tribal City | 2021 Blockchain Live Show” event and delivered a keynote speech on “PlatON’s Road to Building a ‘Data Citizen’”, sharing PlatON’s construction and insights on privacy ecology.
Link to the event.
Ecological Progress— Distributed Finance
Privacy AI (Moirae V0.1.0).
- Completed connectivity testing with Metis for identity management and metadata management interfaces
- mock some test data, complete front-end and back-end process flow and bug fixing in the main process
- Complete workflow function development
Ecological Progress — Grants —
01 PlatEye Blockchain Browser
Progress: Completed front-end page design and development of Dapp module, bilingual webpage completed English translation of all first-level tags. Expected to complete back-end interface design and front-end and back-end interfacing for the contract module by early October.
02 Lato-NFT supporting threshold signature and NFT auction
Progress: The overall acceptance of the first stage has been passed, and the related product documentation and function development has been completed.
03 Synthetic Asset Project: Pumo
Progress: Confirmation of the content on the website has been completed, and the project roadmap and various content updates will be completed this week.
Demo address: http://22.214.171.124:8000
Ecological Progress — — aitos.io —
Recently, aitos.io has successfully advanced to the final round of the 4th Blooming Cup 5G Application Call Competition on Smart Finance hosted by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology.
On 17 September 2021, aitos.io VP Ecosystem, Min Tang, was invited to be a speaker at the 5G Virtual Operations Forum at the 2021 Asia Pacific 5G Messaging Application Conference — Shanghai.
Publisher：PlatONWorld，Please indicate the source for forwarding：https://platonworld.org/platon/platon-bi-weekly-report-2021-09-16-09-30-technology-ecosystem-community-ecosystem-are-continuing-to-evolve-platon-phase-1-developer-bounty-event-is-underway/