Prepare your wallet
1. Click [Create Wallet].
2. Select “Normal” or “HD”. Set the wallet name, and password.
3. Click the [Create] button to create a wallet.
4. After the wallet is successfully created, you can click [Start to Backup] to start the backup, or click [Skip] to do it later.
1. Password is your credentials to use and manage the wallet. Servers of ATON does not store your password,Please make sure you keep it in mind.
2. We strongly recommend you to back up your wallet after it is created.
3. Click on the network name in the upper left corner of the page to switch networks.
4. Amount of wallets cannot be larger than 200(including all normal wallets and all sub-wallets generated from HD).
Redemption of entrust
Publisher：PlatONWorld-TY，Please indicate the source for forwarding：https://platonworld.org/platonworld/platonworld-validation-node-pledge-tutorial/