Daily View | Monday June 20

The following contents are organized and provided by PlatONWorld to spread more information and not represent the position of PlatONWorld. The contents are from third-party platforms, and the accuracy, authenticity, completeness, validity, and real-time nature of the information are not guaranteed.


【LAT】

Total issuanceCirculationPledge rateTotal pledgeNumber of addresses
10,506,250,0002,776,300,00030.17%1,443,032,297.34191,346
Data source: https://scan.platon.network/

【Quotes】

Trading pair24 hours high24 hours low24-hour trading volume
LAT/USDT0.01460.0119531,516
BTC/USDT20815.8117959.1836,216
ETH/USDT1158.94936.50323,524
Data source: Huobi Exchange

【10 days node data】

2022ActiveCandidateExitingExited
June 20201196151
June 19201196151
June 18201196151
June 17201196151
June 16201197150
June 15201197150
June 14201197150
June 13201216149
June 12201206149
June 11201215149
Data source: https://scan.platon.network/

【Industry News】

Bermuda Premier: Terra’s Collapse Highlights the Importance of Good Regulation

June 20 – The collapse of Terra highlights the importance of good regulation, Bermuda’s Premier David Burt told the 2022 Consensus Conference. He re-emphasised his goal of making Bermuda the home of the world’s safe, innovative assets. In addition, Burt said, “Bermuda wants to be the centre of a global stablecoin market, which is issued in a regulated environment. It is incumbent on our regulators to ensure that all risks have been assessed when opening up this new space. This may take longer, but it is a very thorough process to go through.” (CoinDesk)

92.1% Probability that the Fed will Raise Interest Rates by 75 Basis Points in July

June 20 news, according to CME “Fed Watch”, the probability of the Fed raising interest rates by 25 basis points in July is 0%, the probability of raising interest rates by 50 basis points is 7.9%, the probability of raising interest rates by 75 basis points is 92.1%; by September the cumulative probability of raising interest rates by 25 and 50 basis points is 0%, the cumulative probability of raising interest rates by 100 basis points is 5.1%, the cumulative probability of raising interest rates by 125 basis points is 62.6%, the cumulative probability of raising interest rates by 150 basis points is 32.2%. The probability of a cumulative rate hike of 5.1%, a cumulative rate hike of 125 basis points is 62.6%, and a cumulative rate hike of 150 basis points is 32.2%. (Golden Ten)

Daily View | Monday June 20

👇👇👇

PlatONWorld — the base of PlatON ecological long-termists!

Welcome everyone to continue to pay attention to PlatONWorld!

PlatONWorld | Official website platonworld.org

PlatONWorld | Telegram_EN Telegram_CN

PlatONWorld | WeChat:mcqueen678

每日速览 | 06月17日 星期四

Publisher:PlatOnWorld-Kita,Please indicate the source for forwarding:https://platonworld.org/daily-view/daily-view-monday-june-20/

Like (0)
Previous June 19, 2022 12:22
Next June 21, 2022 00:11

相关推荐

Leave a Reply

Please Login to Comment