PlatON, initiated and driven by the LatticeX Foundation, is a next-generation Internet infrastructure protocol based on the fundamental properties of blockchain and supported by the privacy-preserving computation network. “Computing interoperability” is its core feature. By building a computing system assembled by Verifiable Computation, Secure Multi-Party Computation, Zero-Knowledge Proof, Homomorphic Encryption and other cryptographic algorithms and blockchain technology, PlatON provides a public infrastructure in open source architecture for global artificial intelligence, distributed application developers, data providers and various organizations, communities and individuals with computing needs.
- The stress test and stability verification of development network functions concerning the VRF system RealRan1.0 have been completed;
- PlatON 1.2.3, a version compatible with Ethereum, has been developed and tested internally;
- Development and testing of mobile wallet ATON version 1.1.5 have been completed, and the new version has been released. Main update: the new version supports the latest ChainID at the bottom layer.
- PlatON version 1.1.4 has been launched. Main updates: the new version adds new address formats to support EIP-55 and addresses issues such as the processing procedures of Scan transaction data.
- Alaya0.17.0, which will be compatible with Ethereum, has been developed and tested internally;
- The performance stress test of Alaya0.17.0 has been completed;
- AlayaScan 1.1.4 is being tested.
- The testing of Ledger 2.0 version has been completed; the updated version, which mainly features functions like delegation and staking, is going through the listing process; the version already listed is for developers.
News & Developments
[BitKeep supports the Privacy-preserving AI Computation Network PlatON, and the Two Have Reached an Cooperation on Ecosystem]
Recently, the Privacy-preserving AI Computation Network PlatON has partnered up with BitKeep, a well-known crypto wallet in Asia. The two parties will engage in extensive cooperation in terms of DApps, Swap support, and community co-building to create a channel for an interconnected and integrated ecosystem.
BitKeep has listed PlatON’s native crypto assets and will continue to support PlatON’s on-chain ecosystem. PlatON and BitKeep will further open up more channels between them, facilitate ecosystem integration concerning applications in such fields as gaming, NFT, and DeFi, provide users with more convenient services, and jointly promote the development of the Web 3.0 ecosystem.
[The Decentralized Exchange DipoleSwap Lists SCGT, the First PlatON-powered Asset]
Recently, the decentralized exchange DipoleSwap announced that it will list the first PlatON-powered asset SCGT on May 27 and provide liquidity support for StoneAeon.
DipoleSwap, a decentralized exchange based on PlatON, features low fees and high security. The DEX allows users to trade cryptos conveniently and quickly and aims to evolve into a platform for innovative financial tools.
01. Asia’s Top Decentralized Multi-Chain Digital Wallet BitKeep supports the Privacy Preserving Network PlatON, and the Two Parties Have Reached an Ecological Cooperation
LAT has been listed on BitKeep, and BitKeep will be available for all DApps and assets on PlatON. In addition, BKSwap has also aggregated PlatON’s native assets.
02. Huge Upgrade! Metis Network upgraded to 「Datum」.PlatON Privacy-preserving Network Version 0.4.0 to Support Data Transaction. Datum V0.4.0 is all set to go, for more details please read
03. On May 19 and May 26, PlatON hosted more AMA Thursday events in cryptocrush and cryptomelon, two crypto communities in Southeast Asia, to further expand its brand influence in overseas markets. OteMzl, the Project Ambassador of PlatON, attended the events and emphasized on StoneAeon, a GameFi project that is moving ahead with smooth progress. In addition, OteMzl also interacted with members of the local community and answered many top user concerns, such as project progress and recent ecosystem developments.
04. On May 26, James QU, PlatON’s CEO, and David, PlatON’s Community Ambassador, were invited to the roundtable event hosted by PlatON’s Indonesian community on Twitter. The event brought together angel investors, local gaming guilds, and well-known exchanges for discussions about the development trend in the Web 3.0 era. During the event, PlatON reached agreements with many outstanding blockchain teams for extensive cooperation. We look forward to jointly expanding PlatON’s versatile ecosystem together with our partners.
— Privacy-preserving Computation — Development Progress
Privacy-preserving Computation Network
- The development and joint debugging of Privacy-preserving Computation Network 0.4.0’s scheduling service and data center have been completed, and the new feature is undergoing internal verification tests;
- The coding and the relevant unit tests of Privacy-preserving Computation Network 0.4.0’s blacklist function have been completed;
- The plaintext algorithms SVM and KMeans of Privacy-preserving Computation Network 0.5.0 have been developed;
- The discussion and implementation of the Docker deployment plan concerning Privacy-preserving Computation Network 0.5.0 are underway;
- The discussion and implementation of the DID application scenarios of Privacy-preserving Computation Network 0.5.0 are underway;
- We are designing the console interaction prototype of Privacy-preserving Computation Network 0.5.5;
Privacy-preserving Computation AI Platform
- The development and joint debugging of the back-end scheduling service and payment contracts of Privacy-preserving Computation AI Platform 0.4.0 have been completed, and the new features are going through internal verification tests.
- The front-end workflow model of Privacy-preserving Computation AI Platform 0.4.0 has been developed and optimized; the front-end and back-end development and joint debugging have also been completed, and the feature is going through internal verification tests.
- The interaction prototype of Privacy-preserving Computation AI Platform 0.5.0 is being designed;
- The debugging of the inference service of the chess game development model has been completed; the current training (number of matches) is not sufficient, and we are working to optimize the model.
This article is reproduced from https://platon-network.medium.com/new-datum-version-coming-soon-bitkeep-announces-plans-to-contribute-to-the-platon-ecosystem-e65e1d192266